Monday, July 23, 2012

Telling of my Journalism Experience

     I am interested in learning how to write an overall better news story. A lot of times, in our Journalism department at Fairbury, we struggle to come up with original news story ideas, especially for our new website we started. I am not sure what I would like to specialize in. Most of the time I end up writing world news stories.
     I like to be in Journalism because it presents a challenge, and is a great way to be involved in your school. The main reason I joined Journalism was to become a better writer, because I am bad at spelling and grammar but Journalism has helped me improve.
     I like to help people out and am interested in learning new things. Journalism helps me learn about both new people and events going on all around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment